The file is in PDF format. The first page is instructions only (same as below). Page 2 contains the poster and an outline of where the ponytail goes. Page 3 contains 6 numbered ponytails.
- Save partygirl.pdf to your harddrive.
- Open PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Print pages 2 and 3 on your color printer.
- Cut out the ponytails on page 3.
- Use tape or pins and the general rules of play for the more familiar "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" birthday party game. Or, make up your own rules.
- Does the party girl look like the birthday girl or someone else at the party? Or does she resemble a favorite (or not so favorite) teacher? Give her a name and let your partygoers go wild. It's just a game, have fun.
HOW I DID IT:
For those who want to know these things, here's how this file was created:
- Images drawn using the Freehand and Shape tools in CorelDRAW 7.
- Images exported as EPS.
- Images placed (imported) into PageMaker 6.5.
- Text added.
- File exported (distilled) as an Acrobat PDF file.
|Pick Your Path to Desktop Publishing|
|Get Started:||Basic Guidelines and Requirements for Desktop Publishing|
|Choose Software:||Desktop Publishing and Design Software|
|Tips & Tutorials:||How to Do Desktop Publishing|
|Training, Education, Jobs:||Careers in Desktop Publishing|
|In the Classroom:||Back to School With Desktop Publishing|
|Make a Gift:||Things to Make for the Holidays|
|Use Templates:||Templates for Print and Web Publishing|