Named for the flower of the same name, there are several shades of lilac, a medium purple color.
Lilac is...... a feminine color
... a romantic color
... a slightly nostalgic or old-fashioned color
... a Springtime color
... an Easter color
Specifying Shades of Lilac
- Lilac | Hex #C8A2C8 | RGB 200,162,200
- Lilac | Hex #C17ECD | RGB 193,126,205
- Lilac (rich or medium lilac) | Hex #B666D2 | RGB 182,102,210
- Lilac (deep lilac) | Hex #9955BB | RGB 153,85,187
- Lilac (bright lilac) | Hex #9962BF | RGB 153,98,191
- Lilac (French or medium dark lilac) | Hex #86608E | RGB 134,96,142
- Lilac is a cool and warm color with its mix of blue and red.
- Lilac carries the purple symbolism associated with the lighter shades of purple. It's a feminine color with a bit of a maternal feeling. Like lavender, lilac can be a bit nostalgic. It goes well with black and dark green. For a lovely lilac mix combine shades of lilac with some greens, plums, and mauve. Lilac is similar to lavender or pink or violet.