Place an Image in a Frame using one of these methods:
- Frame then Image
- Draw a frame by dragging your mouse the same way you would do with the Rectangle Tool.
- Go to File > Place,
- Choose an image and press OK.
- Image then Frame
- Go to File > Place (don't draw any frames)
- Choose your picture then press Ok.
When you return to your page, you will see that the icon of your mouse cursor has changed and it now has a paint brush next to a little black arrow.
- Click anywhere on your page and the picture will be automatically placed into a frame sized to fit the picture.