In What's New in PowerPoint 2010? About.com Presentation Software Guide Wendy Russell details everything that's brand new, back after a hiatus, and existing features that have changed a little or a lot.
- Parts of the PowerPoint 2010 Screen - Familiar, but with some new additions and subtle changes.
- Backstage in PowerPoint 2010 - File tab takes you behind the scenes of your presentation.
- Transitions - The same, but different.
- Animation Painter - Wendy says it's one of those 'Now why didn't we think of this before?' kind of tools."
- Sharing and Collaboration - The world is your audience.
- Macro Recording - No need to learn a new language.
- Little Ribbons - More screen real estate.
- Add Video in PowerPoint 2010 - For more moving presentations.
- Make it a Video - Not just a presentation with a video... "at long last" your presentation is the video.