Color Palettes with CMYK Formulas
Earth tones are an ever-popular color palette. These palettes include more than just brown. Mother nature's palette includes peach, orange, grass green, golden yellow, and even eggplant purple.
C25M80Y90Y25 | C65M3Y65K15 | C5M85Y90 | C5M55Y85 | M20Y40 | C40K100
Here's a wonderfully earthy palette of brown, green, and orange.
C40M75Y80 | M10Y35 | C40Y70K10 | C100Y50
Earthy doesn't mean lifeless. These shades of brown and tan are enlivened with a bright teal accent.
C40M65Y70K50 | C30M90Y100 | C20M13Y13 | C40M40Y70K3 | C40K100
Shades of brown and a touch of gray with a dark earthy orangy red.
C35M50Y25K25 | M35Y35K3 | C30M35K25 | C80M30Y5K15
These dusky shades of purple, pink, and blue have an earthy tone without a single shade of brown.
Eight - count 'em - eight brights and browns make up this nature-inspired palette.
Color Meanings and Mixing Colors
Discover the cultural meanings for these colors and more ways to mix and match colors.
- Color Meanings and Colors That Go Together
More Color Palettes
Explore more color palettes to evoke a certain mood or make a color statement.
- All the Color Palettes
- B&W | Blue | Brown | Gray | Green | Orange | Purple | Red | Yellow
Use Swatch Books
Use PANTONE Color Guides to get just the right shades for your color palettes and to find CMYK-PMS color equivalents.
- Before You Buy PANTONE Color Guides
- Current PANTONE Color Guides and Chips for Print
- Understanding PMS Name Suffixes
- Top Pantone Spot Color Guides
- Top Pantone Process Color Guides
- Top Pantone Combination Color Guides