- Created in Microsoft Publisher 2010 (opening in older versions may cause loss of some 2010-specific features such as text shadowing). A PNG version for printing is also available.
- Pages 2-4: Designed to fit a 1.55 oz Hershey's bar or other candy of approximately 2.25 x 5.25 inches.
- Pages 5-8: Designed to fit either a 1.55 oz Hershey's bar (more trimming) or a 2.6 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds King Size bar (less trimming) or other candy of approximately 2 to 2.25 inches and up to 5.75 inches in length.
NOTE: This template is designed for open end wrappers. The ends of the candy bar will protrude (unless you use smaller bars).
- Use free fonts (download links provided) and free graphics (included in template) or uses fonts installed with Microsoft Office 2010.
- Layout is for landscape or portrait 8.5 x 11 inch (letter size) paper with 2 wrappers per page.
- If needed, download and install the appropriate free font used with the wrapper (otherwise a different font from your system may be substituted).
- Open the .PUB file in Microsoft Publisher.
- Edit the existing text, if desired (some templates may not have editable text).
- Add new text blocks with custom text on front or back, as desired.
- Change the text and background colors if desired (only an option on some templates).
- Insert additional photos or clip art as desired.
- Templates on pages 2-4: Print the wrapper on letter size paper with landscape orientation. The photos in this collection show the wrappers on plain paper. Matte or glossy photo paper will really make the colors pop.
Templates on pages 5-8: Print the wrapper on letter size paper with portrait orientation.
- Templates on pages 2-4: Cut at the indicated trim lines so that you have two 5.25 x 5.5 inch wrappers. The wrapper will have a 1/4 inch white border on the ends. You can trim this off if you want but a bit more of the original candy wrapper will show at each end.
Templates on pages 5-6: See instructions in template. These templates are designed to not have white borders except for a small bit that will be covered when glued. They create two wrappers of varying sizes depending on trimming. Can be used on 1.55 oz regular or 2.6 oz King Size bars.
- Wrap the candy bar wrapper around candy bar, positioning image as needed. A portion of the top and bottom of the image will wrap the edges on some designs. Wrapper will overlap approximately 1/2 inch on back. If you prefer more than a 1/2 inch overlap on the page 2-4 templates, cut the template slightly larger.
- Glue overlapping edges together with a glue stick or a few drops of glue. Or use double-sided tape under the flap.