- Created in the free Serif PagePlus Starter Edition (SE) (there should be no problem opening in full versions of the PagePlus software where you can also apply effects to the text that aren't available in SE). A PNG version for printing is also available.
- Designed to fit a 1.55 oz Hershey's bar or other candy of approximately 2.25 x 5.25 inches.
NOTE: This template is designed for open end wrappers. The ends of the candy bar will protrude (unless you use smaller bars).
- Use free fonts (download links provided) and free graphics (included in template).
- Layout is for landscape 8.5 x 11 inch (letter size) paper with 2 wrappers per page.
- If needed, download and install the appropriate free font used with the wrapper (otherwise a different font from your system may be substituted).
- Open the .PPP file in Serif PagePlus.
- Edit the existing text, if desired (some templates may not have editable text).
- Add new text blocks with custom text on front or back, as desired.
- Change the text and background colors if desired (only an option on some templates).
- Print the wrapper on letter size paper with landscape orientation. The photos in this collection show the wrappers on plain paper. Matte or glossy photo paper will really make the colors pop.
- Cut at the indicated trim lines so that you have two 5.25 x 5.5 inch wrappers. The wrapper will have a 1/4 inch white border on the ends. You can trim this off if you want but a bit more of the original candy wrapper will show at each end.
- Wrap the candy bar wrapper around candy bar, positioning image as needed. A portion of the top and bottom of the image will wrap the edges. Wrapper will overlap approximately 1/2 inch on back. If you prefer more than a 1/2 inch overlap, cut the template slightly larger.
- Glue overlapping edges together with a glue stick or a few drops of glue.