Cotton Candy and Little Girls:
Pink is a softer, less violent red. Pink is the sweet side of red. It's cotton candy and bubble gum and babies, especially little girls.
Nature and Culture of Pink:
In some cultures, such as the US, pink is the color of little girls. It represents sugar and spice and everything nice. Pink for men goes in and out of style. Most people still think of pink as a feminine, delicate color.
With Other Colors:
In Other Design Fields:
- In the pink - healthy
- Tickled pink - happy, content
- Pink collar - female office worker (sometimes used in a derogatory manner)
- Pink collar - female office worker (sometimes used in a derogatory manner to imply low person on the office totem pole)
- Pink - cut, notch, or make a zigzag
Is Pink Your Favorite Color?
See how many others share the same color favorites.
- Yes, I'm tickled to choose the color pink
- No, my favorite color is Gold | Blue | Turquoise | Black | Purple | Orange | Red | Green | Yellow
View Results for Your Favorite Color Poll