Do you love open source software? Perhaps you have an idea for a new logo or a better Web site for your favorite open source project. Writing for About.com Open Source, graphic designer Catharine Rankin describes how you, as a designer, can get involved, lend a helping hand, and strut your stuff. See Designers Can Contribute to the Open Source Community.
- Open Source Desktop Publishing Options
- Non-Techies Can Contribute to the Open Source Community
- 8 Easy Ways to Find Open Source Software
- 10 Open Source Applications to Improve Your Digital Photography
- 5 Free Open Source Image Editors for Mac, Windows, Linux
- Open Source for Design Students
- Spooky Open Source Fonts